written by Sharai Rucker
Men’s Top Ten Turn-Ons
Men find many different things about women appealing and the particular preferences of each man varies greatly from breast size to eye color.
Some men are turned on by aggressive women while others found arousal in the demure. Some have a thing for big booties and thick hips while some men are drawn to tall long-legged women.
However distant the differences, there are some things that most men generally agree on as big turn-on.
5. Hair – Long locks are not always necessary. Short cuts, face-framing bobs, ponytails or bangs – it doesn’t matter. As long as the hair is clean, neat (sometimes messy is good), smells good and he gets to run his fingers through it from time to time.
6. Smile – There’s nothing more appealing than woman’s smile. She can make a man’s day from across a crowded room or make him blush in a packed tight elevator. A genuine smile is often rewarded with one in return.
7. Body - Not all bodies are created equal. And woman who realize that this isn’t a competition and our happy with their bodies generally attract men who like and appreciate their bodies as well.
1. Walk – The way she enters the room. Whether it’s the length of her legs or the swing in her hips, a woman’s strut can captivate a man’s attention and keep him narrowed in on her every move.
2. Smell – Men can be lured by an intoxicating fragrance. And seeing how every woman’s smell is uniquely their own, women can have a signature scent that leaves a man’s mouth watering.
3. Sense of humor – Admit it. Quick-witted people are fun to be around and when a guy finds a girl who is as clever as he is, he’ll enjoy keeping her around more often.
4. Style of Dress– A woman’s fashion choices can definitely peak a man’s interest. Be it the flow of her very lady like skirt or the crisp edges of her blazer, when a woman knows what looks good on her, men notice.
8. Happiness – No need for an overabundance of park-frolicking happy-happy joy-joy, but a man finds pleasure in a woman who is positive and uplifting and seems to enjoy life. No one likes to be around a sour puss.
9. Drive – What do you want out of life? Ambitious men are naturally attracted to go-getters. A woman should always know what she wants. Her passion for life can enthrall a man’s passion for her.
10. Confidence – Confidence is always key. Men find a woman’s feeling and consciousness of her own power very sexy. To men, it’s not just how you style your hair but how you wear your style. Confident people tend to attract others with higher self-esteem, which often leads to great opportunities for trying new things together.
Though every woman is unique in who she is and how she carries herself and every man is keen to his own taste, there are some commonalities in women’s diverse pleasures that seem to turn most men on.
- Sharai Rucker